Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Fellowship

The American population is made up of two very distinct types of people. The smallest group of the two is vastly, infinitesimally minute. This group is made up of less than a dozen individuals. These are my friends. The rest of the population, you included, is comprised of MONGOLOID WHORES.

You don't pay attention, you don't listen, you don't look, you're self-centered, you're arrogant, ignorant, AND YOU RAN RIGHT INTO ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING INTERSECTION BECAUSE YOU WERE LOOKING TO THE LEFT WHILE YOUR CAR WAS GOING RIGHT!!!! I FLEW OVER YOUR HOOD AND LANDED FLAT ON MY BACK AND YOU WRECKED MY BRAND-NEW-FUCKING BIKE YOU DONKEY DICK SUCKING WHORE!!!! I'D LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN TO RAPE THE HEADLESS BODIES OF YOUR FUCKING SHITMOP CHILDREN!!!!!

I came out of it with just a dab of roadrash. My bike, however, needs new forks and pedals. The bike was rideable enough to get it to the bike shop and have all that hashed out and moron cunt is footin' the bill. The only thing is that the bike may not be ready until the Friday before my go-away party out at the lake. It's cutting it close but this fucking douchebag-infested town is not holding me!

Just at the moment when all was right with the world, one of you shitbirds has to come along and fuck it right in the neck! What the fuck is wrong with you people? Is it because misery loves company? Are you just that fucking stupid? Don't you know this is how serial killers are made? If it didn't fuck my whole plan to tears, I'd absolutely relish the act of walking around Utica Square (Yuppie mall) and start shooting you and yours in the face.

Did I mention that I don't like people?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home