Friday, April 15, 2005

Coasting

With little naps in between, each day has been running into the next. I can only assume a coupla extra days of processing my order will result in my bike showing up next week instead of this. JANDD sent a note saying they've received my order today so I should get the panniers Wednesday at the very latest.
I bought a bivy shelter today and it's pretty slick. It reminds me of some sort of suspended animation capsule or one of those tubes you can sleep in at a Japanese train station.

The utilities, other than water, will be shut off within the next couple of weeks. What do I need That shit for? I've got great camping gear and the will to use it. I'LL USE IT, DO YOU HEAR ME?!

I'm going to see if the toilet still flushes by puking into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home