Monday, April 11, 2005

Charts, Spadas, and a Horse Made of Pipes

Received the maps for my route today save for the Western Express sections. Seems they have enough addendum to warrant reprinted versions to be sent at the end of the month. That's cutting it close. I may have them send the maps, general delivery, to the post in Terlton and I'll pick them up on my way north to Kansas where I'll hook up with the TransAm route.

Another pleasant surprise in the mail. My sidesword finally arrived. She's a beaut. I think I'll take it with me. After all, I will be visiting some of the other fencing schools in our network so I might as well stay in some sort of condition.

Since I actually have the majority of the maps in hand, it's kinda like the journey has somehow started and so...
The name of this blog will change to "Pipe Horse Hobo" as of the next post.

See ya out there, bitches.

1 Comments:

Blogger han said...

I am totally jealous. Good luck, dude.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home