Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Whistle WHOOOOOO!!!!

The word is...IT'S IN!

The bike is here tomorrow(today). added to that excitement frenzy, I've finally sold the truck today (yesterday). The panniers are to arrive, according to the email sent to me, tomorrow (tomorrow). As soon as the latter event occurs, I will fit the bike with racks and then it's gear testin' time!

GODDAMN! It's finally coming together. I've been doing a lot of hobo research on the web as well as yackin' with actual hobos here along the river to glean any practical tips. The common denominator, or unified hobo theory is, "IF YA WANNA BE THERE, YOU'LL MAKE IT."

Works for me, Jimbo. I wanna be there so bad that I'm sick of here. Of course, being sick of here is why I wanna be there. My allergies are in the beginning stages of kicking my ass. Time ta cheez it. I am literally allergic to Oklahoma. Why did I ever come back after the Navy? Cuz I'ma dummy. Now drop it.

Wonderment awaits, oh, my bitches!

You, my faithful and barely existent readers, Have the second best seat in the house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home