Sunday, August 07, 2005

Wind Tickles The Lantern Ghost

As you can see, if you're looking, I've changed the name of this rag once again. I did so because I'm ditching the bike and all its periphials and have taken to wandering on foot. Being so close to Asian ways here in China Town as well as being a hop-skip-jump from Japan Town, has got me going in those mental directions. I even bought another pair of geta ( like my old ones that I made myself a little better).

The new title includes "Miyamoto" because I realy like M. Musashi not just because he was with it concerning the art, but because he was such a slob about it. I totaly identify. "Okie" because I'm from, of course, Mars.

That's the way, bitches.

I've changed my itenerary just a bit...

I'm gonna tie up a package containing Thailand, Cambodia, Papua New Guinea, Hong Kong, and Japan. It's actualy cheaper to do that than going to Japan and Australia only. This is after a trip to Florida to visit Gramma and a trip to Tulsa to visit and party a bit. Then it's off once again to mow the BBY (big back yard).

I feel sorry for you all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home