Wednesday, June 15, 2005

"SURVIVOR" Is My Bitch

Up one mountain pass after another. In the freezing rain and snow then in the blistering sun. Poaching campsites in closed camp grounds, along old stretches of highway almost completely grown over with weeds, and along rivers and creeks so that finaly, I'm here on the other side of the Rockies in Dolores, Colorado. What a fucking ride! The downill runs are simply incredible. The grades are so steep through the high mountains that it looks as if I'm coasting at thirty miles an hour straight down into the earth. Worth every bit of the grueling, slow ascents.

I have to wait here for my bank card to arrive. I hate that shit; being at the mercy of others. I'm ready for a HUGE dinner, a HOT shower, CLEAN clothes, and climate control. Just one night of that and I'll be ready to roll through the badlands of Utah.

Hurry the fuck up, bank card!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home