Sunday, May 22, 2005

Softshell Submarines

I quit the mission after the homeless-prick-in-charge accused me of breaking the vacuum cleaner as soon as he was done using it to clean his office. I grabbed my gear and called him a stupid prick on the way out to which he replied: " uh...".

I followed a trail along the river into the woods and found a choice spot right along my ol' river. Only here the river is much cleaner. I watch the gigantic soft-shell turtles jump out of the water like ocean creatures while I'm swimming/bathing. Fucking incredible!
Coffee and doughnuts for breakfast, biscuits and gravy for lunch at the soup kitchen in exchange for a quick sweep&mop. I don't have to do it but I like to keep the conscience square. After that it's off to the library for to check the email and update this rag and to do a spot of reading. When all that's done, it's back to the campsite to rest after the day's riggors.

Once I receive the settlement, I may have a hard time leaving good ol' Pueblo but it's not like I HAVE to leave at that point.

I DO AS I PLEASE, BITCHES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home