Monday, June 06, 2005

Out With The New, On With The Usual

Allright, ladies

I'm buying the new bike tomorrow, transfering all the gear to it and then I'm hittin' the bars for some much-needed beer, pizza, face slapping from strange women, and other indulgeances I haven't experienced in slightly over a month. Living in the woods is cool and all, but I'm ready for some high-falutin' hooplah.

Some homeless guy who claims to be an engineer wants my old bike, complete with the busted shaft, to make some sort of helicopter or pedal-powered auto gyro. "More power to ya, freak." is what I say. Sure, he can have it. It's nothing but an expensive push-cart to me. I sure as HELL don't want to replace the broken shaft with another piece-o-shit that'll bust on me later so I'll call it a loss.

Fuck inovation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home