Thursday, May 26, 2005

Risley Adams Wants To Bone Nacoma's Sister

Another day of waiting for a check. Another day of lounging around the river. I actualy caught a coupla fish yesterday evening and roasted them over the coals for dinner. I don't know what kind they were but they were pretty good. I'm gonna look up edible plants for this region and see if I can add something to the wilderness menu. Wow, I'm slowly weaning myself of sociatal dependance. This could be good or bad. Good because I'll have that freedom. Bad because it will only foster anti-social behavior. Whateverthefuck, I think it's pretty cool!

So far, I've had no plroblems with anyone at my campsite. I break camp around 7am and return around 5pm to set it up again so I'm not even there most of the time. I'm gonna try a trick I learned from a homeless guy back in Tulsa for catching fish with an old tire. Then I don't even have to mess with lines, hooks, or baits. I just set it up in the morning when I break camp and check it when I return in the evening. It will be a nice supliment to whatever else I may forage. I'm too scared to try eating turtles. I like turtles too much to ever want to kill them. Why bother when I can get fish? Fish are true evil and must be devoured at all cost.

Still here. Still livin' it like a muh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Boah!

We've been watchin' the mail for those rolls of film, and so far, nada. When did you send 'em off, anyway?

Sounds like you are getting along well out there on the road. Forget the turtles, but give those fish some hell for me!

Later!
Meli

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home