Friday, April 29, 2005

Rattling the Iron Gate

Hey, whataya know?! I'm still here! The guys at the bike shop told me my ride was slated for today's repairs, so at least I'll get the fucker today. If it doesn't look like I'll make it to Keystone by nightfall, I'll postpone 'till the morn.

I walked a good 2 to 2.5 miles to the bank for my last withdrawal this morning and still got there an hour before they opened. I then went my ass to the Village Inn for a Mexican omelet which ended up being the start of a pretty funny shit story that inspired me to write it down, as defecation usually does. Sorry, you won't here it before my friends do at the camp-out this weekend. Besides, I gotta finish writing it. I'll post it somewhere down the line after I've taken a good dose of the road.

Wow. The noon whistle just went woo and I haven't slept yet. I guess I'll catch a few winks while waiting for the call.

If, after this post, you don't see any changes for a while, it's 'cause I done caught out and you just need to stand by for a bit.

I'll be back, oh, my bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home