Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Bike for a Truck

I'm putting the word out to all those interested:

I'm looking for a late 1960's-early1970's Honda motorcyle WITH a sidecar. The thing must run GOOD. NO FIXER-UPPERS!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
I'm willing to trade, straight across, my 1994 Nissan 4x4 with camper shell. It will eventualy need a new tire and brake pads. It needs the right front turn signal reinstalled and the emergeancy brake reconnected. The engine runs like a champ. Interior is good. Title is clean. Just can't beat a Nissan. Except with a 60s-70s Honda bike with a sidecar.

I've decided that I like riding more than driving. Driving is such a pain in the ass. Riding is a fucking blast.
"What about winter?", You may ask. That's what the sidecar's for, bitch. Can't lay over due to slicky roads. It may spin around and around in a circle, but that might be fun.
"What about rain?", You may ask. NIGGA, PLEASE! 'nuff said.

So if you're interested in this proposition, or know someone who might be, just click on the little "comment" here at the bottom which is preceded by a number, usualy zero since no one leaves comments. Leave some info.
Thank you, my sweet bitches.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home