Monday, October 11, 2004

Struggling Road Warrior

Autumn is making her wonderful presence known at last. It's been cool, cloudy, and raining for the last two days and I really can't complain too much. This is usually mating season for me but I have severed most ties with old flames. It's good to start fresh. Or maybe I'll just beat my dick like it owes me money. We'll see how that goes...

Looks like I'll be surviving on noodles for the rest of the week. Not Ramen, bitch. Real Chinese wheat noodles with sauted peppers in olive oil and plenty of basil. Good shit, negro. As far as gasoline goes, I may have to steal once again from the company. Mad Max is becoming more real every day. If only I had a mohawk and football shoulder pads.

One thing about rain I've always loved; the way street lights and neon reflect off the wet pavement at night. Hmmm...That may inspire a painting. I'll need to consult the Bob Ross archives for some technical tips. If only I could find the buried treasure. I could stay out all night and experience these things more. The wee hours this time of year are when I'm at my best. Too fuckin' bad I have to sleep during them.

Cars and jobs, the morbid spiral. Get a car to go to work so you can pay for the car. I say SPIRAL, not circle, because the expenses for cars go up while wages stay the same, indeed, in some places wages are falling, therefore, one spirals down. What a jip.

Man, payday is going to be the feast of a thousand omelets...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home