Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Manna From Hell

We had a little company meeting at the end of the day at work. The branch manager handed out envelopes to everyone. Inside of mine was a nice new hundred dollar bill. Oooh yummy! Me so velly much likey hundred dorrah! (I am aware that both Japanese and Chinese difficulties to pronounce L's and R's respectively would not be practiced by a single Asian individual. Lighten up, bitch.) So anypoop, I'll put that toward either a new sword or for drinking after the fencing seminar coming up. Either way, I win. Wow. Did I say that? See how much joy a hundred extra dollars can bring to someone? Wouldn't you like to see that joy continue in the life of someone like me? If you're not looked down upon shamefully by your friends and family, or if you are and wish to regain your dignity and self-respect, simply post a comment asking me where to send your check or money order for $100 or ANY amount so that joy will continue for someone like me.
Thanks, bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home