Friday, October 07, 2005

Palm Tree Thermometers and Plastic Banana Harmonicas

I've been on the island of Samui, off the east coast of Thailand, for a little over a week and have seen quite a bit. I've rode an elephant through the jungle, had my pocket knife stolen by a fucking monkey, visited a rubber plantation, seen a shitload of shrines and temples, and spent a lot of time on a very beautiful beach while staying in an honest-ta-gosh hut.

The day after tomorrow I fly outa here to Bangkok where I'll connect with a flight to Hong Kong. I'll be there for two weeks. I have no idea what to expect but that was the whole point, right? After Hong Kong I spend a week in Tokyo before heading home and maybe, just maybe, right into the slammer for unpaid traffic tickets.

At least this trip won't end at a fucking gift shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home