Thursday, September 08, 2005

Ophillia Waits At The Cape

I had a real blast back in the big T. Did some camping, playing on the lake, and plenty of drinking of beer. Now, after a grueling 33 hour bus ride, I'm in St. Pete, Florida. So far, no hurricanes. There's Ophillia off the coast of Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral, where I'm going next, that's unexplainably stalled at the moment. I feel she's waiting for the weekend THEN she'll resume her devastation.

Many of the pics I took on the bike ride turned out like shit, which realy has me in a wad. I bought a Canon mini-dv cam, which should eliminate future problems.

I'm going to post many of the poems I wrote, and had the privilage to read in a couple of San Francisco cafes, on the "Fog On The Arkansas" site so check it out.

Bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home