Monday, September 12, 2005

Greyhound & Underground

So far, nothing but one big fucking picnic. Tomorrow I take another Greyhound up to Melbourne where I will then stitch a public bus route with a beach trolley route together so as to make it up to Cocoa Beach. I love this shit! Makin' it cheap as Hell is the way. No reason to bitch and no excuses not to do it.
Now you'd think walking would be the cheapest and you'd be right, BUT you can't walk just every-ol'-where. The causeways that connect Florida's mainland to many of its beaches are only walkable to the point where they become bridges, then what, fuckface? You could thumb it, I supose but you should trust your gut and the causeways don't feel right to me for hitching.

All this shit is going in my book. Any ideas for a title?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home