Friday, September 03, 2004

Bittersweet Struggling

Please, please, please forgive me for not writing anything lately! I don't mean to disappoint you, my fans, but afterall, you suck because you don't exist so please to go fucking yourself.

What a week. Toil. Frustration. Heat. Sweat. Mechanical crap. Flat tire. Miniscule paycheck. I am indeed living the life. Struggle, struggle, struggle. Use up your little island. Struggle, struggle, struggle to the next one. If it's possible to swim uphill, I'll find a way.

Not too long ago I confiscated all three keys to my apartment from my lunatic part-time girlfriends. I'd had enough. It was my own fault. "Here you go; come over ANY time."
The problem with telling women like this to come over ANY time is that they do. Now, they are all aware of each other and I am aware they see other guys and we're all cool with it. I had it made. Like I said, however, they came over ANY time. 2am, 6am, 11pm, whenever. NEVER on a weekend. ALWAYS when I had to work the next day. Eating what little food was in the fridge, drinking my beer, cutting my fucking hair while I try to sleep. Leaving their damn skivies and taking all my shirts. What the HELL?! On the phone all the damn time. I knew I would come home from work to my own apartment wherein would be a party I'm not invited to.
"Hand in your keys, ladies. I'm becoming a monk."
They did. I didn't.
Sure is quiet in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home