Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Hashashin

We really have to find the pricks who came up with adware and spyware, force them to make a good virus that erases adware and spyware, and then kill them in front of their families. Certainly I can't be the only one gunning for them. I bet if we all collaborated, become like the Borg, if you will, we could find them and force our will upon them as they have forced theirs upon us.
I can't even access my mail thanks to those scum-of-the-Earth low-lives.
SURELY I am not the only one who realizes the people who offer you their product to get rid of these viruses and the creators of these viruses are one in the SAME! That's like me taking the tire off your car then charging you fifty bucks to put it back on. A simple yet effective scam.
I don't like being victimized by worthless fucks.
I want them dead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home