Monday, July 12, 2004

Politzei

Cops in Tulsa aren't as bad as cops in other parts of the state. STILL full of nothing but attitude. I don't like cops. I think most of what their job consists of is ridiculous, essentially. Most of their job is to collect revenue. Just like goons for the mob collect insurance money. I have MUCH more respect for Mafia goons than for cops. With goons, you give 'em money and they leave ya' be. Simple.Goons can even be beneficial if you treat 'em right. Not cops. Cops give you a ticket you can't pay on the spot, it messes with your driving record, maybe going to court is involved which means time from work which Mr. Bossy just loves, and you CERTAINLY can't offer them a bottle of good scotch to smooth things over a bit.
Did I mention that I hate cops? I've noticed at events how cops turn a harmless situation into near-riot conditions. If ANYONE is making trouble, it is they. We could all do without the insulting, interrupting, condescending,macho-he-fag-bully-intimidation-bullsh!t as well. I always thought cops should respond to CRIME. By crime, I don't mean an expired license tag, or jay-walking, or a black kid with dogs on a leash.
They like to say " I don't make the rules, I just enforce 'em." Which is worse, asshole? Making stupidity or enforcing it?
All that to say this....I don't like cops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home