Friday, July 30, 2004

Beatin' 'Round

  I guess I'll post something new more often, even if it doesn't quite fit the theme. Does it matter? I'll even stop substituting letters in cuss words in a lamo attempt to make it more swallowable. Fuck that shit. See?

 
  Mine, Not yours
What the fuck is joy?
One thing I can say about joy, "Get your own, asshole!"
I like to sit in the tub drinking cans of High Life.
It doesn't matter if there's any water in the tub or not
I just like doing it.
I like to sit in a particular storm drain tunnel by the river
and ameteurly play my flute.
It sounds great and there's no heat from Sol the Merciless.
That's the sun, bitch.
I'm defensive because when people see
that I've a speck of joy
they try to take it.
As if my joy will do them any good.
You see, I've programmed my joy
to explode once in someone else's possesion.
Evil thoughts like that bring true joy,
motherfucker.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home