Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Hardcore

Alright, since no one reads this anyway, I might as well pull all stops and put upon the screen some of my ramblings from days of yore. This is NOT going to be pretty...

Milk Doesn't Pee
Milk doesn't pee well, but it shits like a motherfucker. The lead-up is a painful, boiling bellyache and what happens next sounds like a movie review:
Explosive! Dynamic! Bombastic and fantastic! Cling to your seat, but don't sit on the edge!
I guess my guts like the curds but my ass is streaming whey at an alarming rate of flow to the soundtrack of a bass tuba in a showerstall.
Now that my bathroom smells like a dirty diaper bin, I will tell you that the ecstasy of releasing all that gastro-rage is glorious. It might be worth drinking another half gallon in less than an hour just to do it again if it weren't for the bellyache, lack of sleep, and that it's just plain nasty.
Self discovery is worth a little incovenience...ONCE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home