Saturday, July 03, 2004

En Eutero

Strange. How you find things to do and just do 'em. I've always had this stray wisp of a thought to post something that expresses my perception of the city I live in. Tulsa. The little city that tried. It keeps trying. We keep struggling. We bust our collective ass and have nothing to show but a busted ass.
Some try to leave. They come back. I left once. Stayed gone for six years traveling the world while in the Navy. After I got out I could have went anywhere. I came back.
We Tulsans must be in love with struggle. The Dust Bowl is our classical age. All of our ideals stem from that event. Toil, struggle, suffer, hot, sweat, filth, biting bugs, frustrating malfunctioning machinery, low pay poor education...WHITE....TRASH...
Stay tuned.

More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home