Friday, July 09, 2004

BONUS BLOG!

That's what I'll call it when I come home mostly drunk with no flusie. Might be a lot of 'em. Nights like that. Noodles cooking...Smelling good. pro'lly smells lika box of old farts to someone else. I rode my crap-cycle to Brook Alley since my usual bar, Brookside Bar, after 67 years was closed due to a tiff 'twix the building owner and the family that owns the bar. Anypoop...a coupla really cute ones were leaving as I arrived. Par for the course. A fellow struggler made a nice comment to me about my geta. (Google it...I don't feel like explaining) He said, "Rock on with your expression!" To which I replied, "Too much Satan fer one hand, AAAOOOWWW!!!!" with both fists together with pinkies extended.
Earlier, I was at Yankee's. A little bar. Usually a dude ranch but a good place to start. This guy came in with the hottest date. A totally naughty librarian. MMMMMM...naughty librarian. My favorite fetish. Next to the Jessica Rabbit-in-a-rubber-nurse-uniform-in-the-shower fetish.
If I thought for a second she would be impressed by me stabbing her date in the neck with my pocket knife and throwing her over my shoulder...I'd do it. Laws and all. So here I am, alone again (at last).
More anger when this happy buzz wears offf.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home