Saturday, March 05, 2005

Recharge

Shit. It turns out that Trapezoid LTD.co. doesn't have enough assets to qualify for a loan so I'm out. Shit. Shit. Shit. I gotta back up, regroup, and look at this from another angle. Maybe I'll sell books or something. I may already have an angle on fencing gear for my class. Whatever, man, whatever! I'll get something going.

I started riding my bike around downtown again. I took along my digicam and snapped a few good shots. I discovered that the Courtyard Deli in the Atlas Life building is now open on Saturdays so I went in for some vegitable soup. Damn fine soup, indeed. I then went into the lobby of the building and I could swear I walked into 1939. This was the first time I'd ever been in there. Fucking cool. I took a picture of the statue of Atlas holding up a big clock on his shoulders. Atlas and I were the only ones there. Then I just stood in the lobby with it's brass trim everywhere. The Saturday afternoon quiet piercing my ears. I let that wierd feeling cause the flapping of wings in my gut. Like I could almost see ghosts. I hopped on the bike and wheeled it over to Caz's for a High Life. I made it back to the apartment just before it started cooling off for the evening. Now I'm just kinda gathering my wits for the next big push.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home