Monday, February 14, 2005

Strugglemancy

Another all-nighter. Here it is, 6:30-ish am and I'm not even close to tired.

during my post-midnight run to the convenience store for a snack, the lights in the parking lot I usually cut through where off. As a result I careened straight into the curb at 90 degrees, sending me half over my handlebars and to the pavement. I sat there in the inky night for a second making sure everything wiggled correctly then wheeled over to a light post not on strike. My right elbow was/is scraped nicely, my right shoulder feels like it's been doing push-ups all day, and my right knee looks like a baby shark took a piece. Weird. The right leg of the BDU trousers I was wearing is intact, yet the left leg has a blow-out.
My bike has a little damage as well, but is still rideable.

Today at four I'm supposed to go look at a building for my enterprise. All I can think about right now is getting to the bank when it opens so I can get some money for breakfast.

Right now the sky is that dark shade of cobalt I love so much. It looks almost like the water when you're far out to sea. Hard to believe water that blue is that salty.

Adventures in the mundane. See? I don't just talk it, I live it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home