Thursday, February 03, 2005

Buicks on Venus

Had a good session of bouting with the blades tonight. I even did pretty well fighting with a dagger along with a sword. Later this month I and some other students along with a couple of instructors are heading to Topeka for a Longsword seminar. I'm sure it'll be quite atrip. (Famous last words.)

Right now I'm staying up at all hours and sleeping through much of the daylight. I won't have my forms ready until Monday to turn into the state for permission to form my company so until then I'm going over some bla, blah, blah and watching cheesy sci-fi on DVD.

Damn, it's too late to get any beer. Nothing puts on the drowsy like beer and "Hercules Against The Moon Men".
Alright, now I'm just rambling.
Go to sleep, bitches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home