Sunday, February 27, 2005

The Fence

I'll be seeing Mr. Banker man tomorrow about a loan. I've got a helter-skelter of a business plan and my financial statement is just a handful of small digits. My rent is payed up till April. If I don't get it together by then I guess it'll be squirrels, rabbits, and mulberries for me. That really doesn't sound too bad, actually! I'm glad I purchased that blowgun the other day. It may come handy in the future.

Well, if it doesn't work out, I guess I'll liquidate my vast estate of a beat-up truck, a piece-o-crap PC, a DVD/VCR player, and a few other little items. I'll take that princely sum and pedal my ass west.
That would be a Hell of a ride. Pedaling and camping the whole way. Zapping rabbits and prarie dogs with the blowgun for food. Man, that's the life. I could carve little whistles outa wood and sell them on the roadside for a quarter.

Now that's escapism!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home