Thursday, February 24, 2005

Whore Thief!

Alright, everybody, if you see a girl named CHRISTINE DELAHART be sure to slap her for me. Then tell her D wants his forty bucks. Sneaky bitch. Jeez, I tell ya, you do some cokehead bitch a favor and what does she turn around and do? Rips ya off! Yeah, yeah, I know...Big surprise. Hey, I was lulled by the big fake tits into a state of denial. I LIKE fake tits. Everyone badmouths 'em but not me, brother. You leave 'em, I'll retrieve 'em.
Yeah, so she lifted forty bucks outa my wallet. Made me look pretty stupid when I was trying to order beer last night after fencing class. She'll get hers, that fucking whore.

Anydoo, that's really as exciting as it gets for now. I'm trying to get ahold of a banker to yakety yak about my business loan; other than that I don't feel much like typing, so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home