Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Fog Riding

One of my fencing teachers, who is in the National Guard, has been sent to some leadership training course to become a noncom. This can only mean they are gearing up to send him off to the front. When he does go, I hope he doesn't come back in a box. One that's a head too short.

Hippo Meat is at a stand-still. I'm too busy trying to get my art metal company off the ground. An interesting process, starting a company. One learns about business law, politics, forms, forms, forms, and how the rich get richer. Rockin'. I've finally stumbled into my own. I'm sure I'll find some way to screw it up. That's OK, I can always regroup and try again if I fuck this one to tears.

I've been getting on the bike again a little more frequently. The weather's been too nasty of late but I just had to get out and ride. Usualy around midnight or so. I just can't figure out the attraction I have for that lonely feeling of a city street at midnight. I just love that shit.

Well, back to work, my bitches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home