Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Beetle-Fried Afro Boogers

On a lighter note, I've been thinking of disgusting food products for some reason. Just maken' 'em up. Things like 'peckered beef nipples' or 'double blubbered pork paps'. Hey, funny's funny.

There's gotta be a comfort zone around here somewhere. I'm told I should step out of it if I'm to move up in the world. I guess I gotta find one, first. Every day I sit on my ass not even getting a little cognac buzzy, is an uncomfortable day. Reading, arts&crafts, writing senseless crap. That's what I do on these rain days when they cut us early at work and there's not a lot of outdoors activities to be had.

It reminds me of an episode of the Little Rascals where, I guess, Hal Roach musta let his cousin-in-law direct. NONE of the usual characters and it was all unfunny and weird. This kid is playing hookie from school, wandering around all the old haunts with his voice-over babbling on but nothing's fun because all his chums are in school. A voice-over in the Little Rascals? It stands alone

Like a wart on a pickled ham bladder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home