Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Advanced Payment For Sin and Drowning Fisherman

SBC just sent me an email showing me my next bill. Forty dollars in CREDIT, BABY!! WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! It's gonna be me and the Old Crow this weekend, YAWZA!!!!
Other than that, my god...damn...tire on my bike is flat again. I JUST bought a new fucking tube and it's already shot. Also in the news, as I was driving to work this morning my tailgate popped down and as I was turning onto the Broken Arrow Expressway I slung the turbo 350 transmission that was back there out onto the street. That ALWAYS comes in handy. Nobody was hurt and the part of the housing that broke is easily replaceable. No big whoop.
Later that day, as I was driving home the river rescue unit was hard at it to save another drunk Mexican fisherman. He musta been REEAALL drunk since the river is so shallow due to hot weather lately that you can actually walk across it. I don't know why they bothered to bring the boat. This happens about two times a month during the warm months. They also found the badly decomposed body of a man in Crow Creek, which is next to my apartment complex and runs into the river. That's number two this year.
So, as you can see, we've had some improvements this year and thanks to higher taxes that these dumbfuck-rube fellow citizens of mine voted for, there might actually be more improvement on the way....For the nice neighborhoods.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home