Saturday, January 15, 2005

Hot Karma Wheels

Still writing and rewriting Hippo Meat. What a bonkers-ass story it's turning out to be. It's kinda on hold right now while I'm trying to get my metal art biz off the ground. It's been a long time coming and I'm now on the verge of making it real.

Next week is my last at that lousy fucking job. I've got enough out of my late Dad's estate (not much) to keep me in this apartment for a few months while I iron out the whole shop thing.

Nuts, man. Totally nuts. I'd rather be on the street than put in another year at that job. I guess that's what it takes. You gotta be so sick of where you are and what you're doing that you'd rather be homeless than have to wake up before first light and toil another day away for someone else. That's where I am.

Time to roll, bitches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home