Sunday, November 28, 2004

ALL ABOOOOARD!

FOR THE LOVE OF COCK-SUCKIN' CHRIST.....

Talk about being back on track, let me tell ya somethin'.Had my birthday party today, which is actually yesterday even though my birthday is really tomorrow, which is today.
In the end, isn't that the real truth?

The answer is no.

That being said, let's move on to my review of the suckiest movie on earth, "Alexander".
I am a big fan of period movies, even if they're not terribly great. However, Alexander sucked soooo bad that it actually ruined my date with Christy. Goddamn, can a movie suck so bad that it actually RUINS a date? YES! A movie can suck SOOOO bad that it can actually make a woman lose all interest in anything amorous. "Alexander" is proof of that.
Talk about ego deflation, my mojo was defeated by a lousy strip of film! Oliver Stone owes me $16 and, at least, a blow job. Oh, and one more thing, "Alexander" sucked.

That was a coupla days ago, seeing the movie. Today/yesterday I went to my li'l party, then went out drinking solo all night. First time since that suck-ass, no-gettin'-laid movie that I've been out and had such a good time. Not much happened other than me getting tuned up and riding my bike around downtown in the cold, Autumn night like a homeless person, but I had a good time. I even gave my pith helmet to some fat girl who liked it. Who knows? Maybe some psycho who's out to get wearers of pith helmets will shoot her in the face instead of me.

One can only hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home