Friday, December 31, 2004

The Verge of Catastrophe

Well, here we are folks, on the fault line between years. Earthquakes, tsunamis, torrential rain where it doesn't normally happen, and here in Tulsa, temps in the high 60's and low 70's. I suppose I can't complain. After all, these things happen at the tail end of an ice age so I'm sure we'll have more natural phenomena to entertain us in the near future.

All the Jeezers, I'm sure, will attribute all this natural disaster biz to the hand of god. Idiots.
These things have been going on long before man invented god in his image so to all you zelots out there I say "Shut the Hell up, you back-asswards retards."

Enough of that, let's get down to some NYE partyin'. I'm going to Brookside Bar and/or Caz's
http://www.cazspub.com/ tonight since it's in walking/biking distance. Since it's amateur night, the cops will be out in full force so no driving for me, bitches. I'm telling you, I can't stand the thought of being in those headlights. What absolute despair. What horror.

I hope you douchebags take it easy, not that I care about you, it's just that I don't want you crashing into someone I do care about. If you're depressed during the holidays, then kill yourself. Stop being a burden and party-pooper for everyone else.

MERRY NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home